We’re hanging out on Randall’s Island.
It’s almost cross season.
Dan Chabanov (RichardSachs/RGM Watches) leads a cyclocross clinic at Randall’s Island in New York City, August 19, 2012. After years of listening to teammates telling me how I need to start racing ‘cross, I have committed to at least one race this Fall and actually did complete my first running mount and dismount yesterday without ending up in a hospital.
No club sponsorship, no payment, yet the guy who is arguably the best ‘crosser in the area takes time out of his schedule, schlepps the equipment and runs a practice on a sunday. Credit also Matt, Alex, Rebecca, and Brit for making it happen.
- ridelighteatheavy likes this
- ilovenymorethanyou likes this
- paulgordon likes this
- patternsandcycles likes this
- ridenyc reblogged this from bonedeth
- paris87 likes this
- campagnolholic likes this
- selfdestruct likes this
- bhard likes this
- bonedeth reblogged this from chasingstupid and added:
- chasingstupid posted this